May 06, 2006

Make Money Work for You

As stated in out first post, we will explore how to harness the power of money and learn step by step how to make it work for you.

I recently came across something that changed the way I thought about money and income in a book called Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. This book explains how a person can generate wealth by doing relatively simple things like saving, investing and creating multiple streams of income.

It’s a New York Times Bestseller and is a great read to get yourself in the mindset of increasing your income and working at home. Intrigued by the book and hungry for more information I searched the internet. I came across more even more valuable information all over the internet. It was so useful to me, I thought I'd share it and pass along the gift of financial knowledge to anyone seeking it. The websites I found the most useful will be added to the links section in the days to come.

Next up turning the tables on money.

No comments: