November 06, 2006

Daily Insight Returns!

My apologies to all my readers, the past couple of months have been a whirlwind of activity. My online businesses needed my attention this summer as well the attention I need give my family, not to mention the month long vacation I took to relax for a while. Though, during my vacation I saw a movie, which literally changed my outlook on everything in life from wealth to health to love, everything.

The movie has been very inspirational and has helped me in many ways achieve and continue to achieve my goals. That movie was The Secret.

It is all about the Laws of Attraction and the Power of Manifestation with featuring some of the most enlightened thinkers of the modern era such as Joe Vitale, Bob Proctor, Jack Canfield and many others; I had known some things about the Laws of Attraction but not in as much detail as The Secret goes into.

Now it does cost $4.95 to view the movie at the official website, but if you are unsure about that just go to YouTube.com and search for "The Secret." There are a few clips on there from the movie.

No, I'm not an affiliated sale person for The Secret; I'm just trying to spread the word about an amazing, inspirational movie. It's more important to me that you view the clips at YouTube and understand what is being revealed to you, rather than buying the movie. Especially, if you think you cannot change your life. If you buy it, great! If you choose not to or don't have the money to, just view the clips and process the information. You'll thank yourself later.

The things I learned from that movie were literally life changing and I quickly found myself recommending the movie to almost everyone I knew and it also led me to scour the internet and bookstores for more information.

It doesn't matter who you are, what age, race, sex you are, or what part of the world you live. Everyone must see this movie and understand its universal message; I cannot say enough good things about it.

So, Daily Insight is back with a new look and new material! Again, I hope you can forgive me for my long absence and I hope you will make the decision to view the clips from the movie. My future post will be concentrate on the Laws of Attraction and the Power of Manifestation.

We’ll be back with more.

No comments: